domingo, 25 de marzo de 2012

Thanks, Comenius!!!!


When I started participating in the Comenius project could not imagine that I would live experience would be as enriching and rewarding for my colleagues, my family and especially for me.

All work prepared, the activities we enjoyed , first in high school and later with the foreign students provided me knowledge, experience and, above all, shared experiences that I can never forget.

Those were intense days, full of wonderful memories that will become part of my student life.

All this would not be possible without the work of teachers who were involved with much enthusiasm and effort that everything would go well.

I know I have new friends in Italy, Estonia, France and Turkey. This I have to thank the Comenius project that brought us closer to all of us involved in it.




Esperanza Vázquez Dopico 1ºG Bach

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario